Smoke on the Water
About Practice Ignition
Practice Ignition allows you to run your business like clockwork with automated proposals and payments in one convenient client engagement and commerce platform, so you can focus on
what matters – your clients.
- 1 1/2 ounces Banhez Mezcal Artesanal
- 3/4 ounce Cointreau
- 1 ounce watermelon juice, freshly pressed
- 1/2 ounce hibiscus simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- Garnish: flaming rosemary sprig
- Soak a fresh rosemary sprig upside down with 100-proof alcohol for five minutes.
- Add the mezcal, Cointreau, watermelon juice, hibiscus simple syrup and lime juice to a shaker with ice, and shake until well-chilled.
- Double-strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Place the prepared sprig upright in the rocks glass, and light immediately before serving. Extinguish before drinking.